Wednesday, October 8, 2008

There is a shot everywhere...

And more often than not, I miss it :(

A few days back, I took a small walk from IIMA campus gate to a neighborhood market and within those 17 minutes, missed my camera at least thrice. There was a tiny tot running around gleefully; two dogs sitting in the same pose and staring towards nothing, and; a photostat shop stuck in a time-warp, somewhere in early 80s. And that was over and above the usual flowers, trees, and photo-worthy IIMA campus.

And today, it happened again when I was talking on phone. An amazingly beautiful kingfisher flew and sat barely ten feet away from me. Alas! I didn't have my camera today as well. And all I could do was to regret and gape at that beauty like this...

1 comment:

Rupali said...

Is it Siddhartha Rastogi?