Monday, February 22, 2010

The first series

As many friends have told me and I also have realized, my blog has become very sad... well, that is what happens when it reflects life - full of glossy pictures with emptiness beneath!! But not anymore... it is time to move on again. It is no more the time of mourning or self-pity or nostalgia. Life is calling... where am I??!!!

From tomorrow onwards, I'll begin my first theme based A-Picture-A-Day series. The first series is woven around colors. Yes, Colors. Because Holi is just round the corner and more importantly, colors is what I want - been too long amidst black and grey.

When I started exploring, I was amused how many dimensions and objects can colors take. Without many details, let's just feel the 'colors' of life. Come and be amused with me... watch this space for a new post every morning at 6:21 for next 9 days :)

1 comment:

Vipul Pathak said...

I am waiting dear..... Its 7:34 am now....