Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Rivers

As I have often written, the river Gomti in Lucknow forms a critical part of my memories and those deep meaningless discussion ashore. I progressively realize that I like water-less places a lot lesser than places with a river. Just as I like places with you, your presence, and your memories a lot more than those places, which are devoid of you. You are like a river to my existence - I can sit beside either (and ideally, both) a lot longer than places which have neither you nor a river. 


तुम हो बहती हुई

नदी की तरह 

गाती चलती 

अपनी धुन में 

बंध तोड़ती 

अल्हड़ चंचल


कमर की लचक 

मोड़ नदी का

मौसम का रंग 

मूड तुम्हारा 

हँसी की खनक 

नदी की कलकल 


मेरा मन बस 

बैठ किनारे 

मूक प्रेम से 

देखे तुमको 

शाम सवेरे

हर दिन हर पल !!!!!


Next, I will post a series of pics of some of the Indian rivers. 

Why? And why them only?

Because, Love! I don't have pics with you to post!

No comments: